Katey works with clients to achieve their dreams and missions of creating a better world by providing services that educate, influence, and inspire:
- Workshops on topics like volunteer management, messaging, legislative advocacy, partnerships, and engaging faith leaders
- Retreats focused on issues like goal setting, capacity building, strategic planning, campaign creation, and program evaluation
- Consulting, short- and long-term, available in program development, training design, idea generation, grant proposals, action planning, program execution, and relationship mapping and management
- Presentations, in person or web-based, including but not limited to the health of women and girls from a theological perspective, religion and social justice, and the role of advocacy in public policy
- Writing services, including articles, factsheets, messaging points, grant proposals and reports, publicity materials, theological reflections, devotions, bible studies, prayers and other liturgical resources
If you would like to contact Katey about any of these services, please visit her contact page.