I feel most alive when I’m in dialogue with other passionate people. I approach my speaking engagements as unique opportunities to be in real-time, candid conversation with communities about issues that matter most to them.
Women Rise Up Book Events–BOOKING NOW
- Book Reading: Up to 45 minutes of reading selections followed by audience Q&A.
- Book Discussion: Up to 60 minutes of facilitated group prompts and conversation. Can be conducted in-person or virtually.
- Bible Studies: Up to 60 minutes of facilitated conversation on mutually-agreed upon Scripture from selections in the book. Can be done in multi-part series. Designed for teen groups and adult groups.
- Guest Sermons: Up to 25 minutes of sermon on mutually-agreed upon Scripture from selections in the book.
If you do not see your anticipated format reflected here, please inquire. I enjoy working with hosts who have a strong vision.
For booking inquiries and pricing please use the contact form.
The Intersections of Faith and Reproductive Justice
I participated on a panel of experts speaking about the intersections of faith and reproductive justice at the Center for American Progress. I discuss my theological grounding for advocating for gender equality, including access to reproductive health care.
Let’s Get Frank About Faith and Family Planning
My story-telling session “Let’s Get Frank About Faith and Family Planning” at the Triangle Global Health Consortium focused on building bridges across political and ideological divides to create a movement for global maternal health in faith communities.
Anticipating Advent: Who is Mary Today?
My sermon “Anticipating Advent: Who is Mary Today?” at Drew Theological School focused on how we can see today’s struggle for global maternal health through the Christmas story.
I’m available to speak about:
- Faith and Gender Justice, including:
- Maternal Health
- Reproductive Health
- Domestic Violence
- Building Advocacy Campaigns from the Ground Up
- Engaging Clergy and Faith Leaders in Activism
- Creating Partnerships for the Common Good
Contact me about booking a future event in your community.